An unexpected trip to LEGOLAND is in the near future due to the passing of a loved one. The kiddos remembered that I had told them the next time we headed to FL, we'd go there. Of course I never anticipated it being this soon. As I prepare for a 40+ hour ride in our van round trip with the four kiddos, I thought I'd better start looking for busy bag inspiration. Little did I anticipate finding so many fabulous learning activities using LEGO products. You definitely don't want to miss this checking out these features!This post may contain affiliate links.
17 Lego Preschool Trays! from SmartE PartE
Free LEGO Printables & 70+ LEGO Learning Activities from Living Montesori Now
Beginning Sounds LEGO Game Jar from Growing Book By Book
LEGO Computer Coding STEM for Kids from Little Bins for Little Hands
Hands-on Science: Create a Water Cycle Project using LEGOS from Edventures with Kids
LEGO Car Art from STEAM Powered Family
Welcome to the Learn & Play Link Up!!!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured