This post may contain affiliate links.
We are about 2 months away from the end of the school year in this house. Learning time takes place year round but we finish every year at the end of June, with a new year starting in July. One topic we have yet to cover in full is 3 dimensional shapes. This week I set out to find some fun activities and printables to help us in our learning process. There are some amazing ideas out there!
Recycle & Create: Upcycled Polystyrene Shapes & Colour Boats from Danya Banya
Rainbow Geometry Painting from Left Bran Craft Brain
Montessori Math Trays from Racheous-Lovable Learning
Exploring 3D Shapes w/ Free Printable Cards from Suzie's Home Education Ideas
Inexpensive and DIY Geometric Solids and Extensions from Living Montessori Now
FREE Geometric Solids Nomenclature Cards from The Helpful Garden
Mama Always said "Never play with your food" from The Best Life... Kindergarten Life
Beading Attributes: Pattern, Color, Shape, Size, and... Straws! from The Map is Not the Territory
Introduction to Geometric Solids from Antarctica Unit
One of the main reasons for putting together a round up of 3 dimensional shape activities was to find a FREE geometric solids sorting printable. I searched for hours and could not find one anywhere. This left me no choice but to make the printable myself. (This was exactly what I was hoping to avoid.) So, for all of you looking for this, ENJOY! It is my gift to you.
Welcome to the Kids Learning Printables Linky Party!
co-host Montessori Nature
From now on I will be sharing feature posts on facebook and Pinterest only, in hopes that they will receive more traffic.
Here's how this works!
1. Link up to 3 educational printables for kiddos. Free, paid, and giveaway printables are welcome.
2. Add our Kids Learning Printables Linky Party Button to your post or blog.
3. Support your fellow educators by commenting, pinning, and/or sharing the post published before yours.
4. If you're not already doing so, follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and/or through my blog.
5. You give me permission to use and repost images from your blog.
1. Visit all posts.
2. Share and pin as many links as possible throughout the week.
2. Feature my favorite posts in next week's link up.
3. Get to know you, your blog, and your printables for future use.
Let's get this party started!