This post contains affiliate links.
It's officially winter, my favorite season of the year! In celebration of this I thought I'd share all of my winter themed unit studies, activities, and printables in one place for easy access. I hope you enjoy! We had such a blast with every single activity included here!
Montessori-inspired Winter Themes & Activities from Living Montessori Now
Winter Sensory Sticky Play from Mama's Happy Hive
8 Wonderful Winter Sensory Play Ideas from Natural Beach Living
Winter Learning from Study At Home Mama
Animals in Winter from Montessori Bloggers Network
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured