This post contains affiliate links.
Due to the death of my grandmother, traveling out of state for the funeral, and then trying to catch up on things once our family returned home, I've been MIA from the Learn & Play Link Up for a few weeks. I'm excited to be back, featuring posts from a couple weeks ago that I absolutely love. If you're looking for Montessori grammar activities, these posts have so many ideas and resources. There's nothing like learning grammar the Montessori way. I'm absolutely in love with the materials and lessons.
If you haven't seen our set of grammar activities and printables yet, here's your chance! They were a huge success.
Welcome to the Learn & Play Link Up!!!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured