This post contains affiliate links.
The summer season is in full swing and we are enjoying it so much! We've been able to take advantage of some amazing learn and play opportunities, that I'll be blogging about soon. (Perhaps on a rainy day when there's nothing else to do.)
Until then, I wanted to be sure to share Sunshine's newest unit activities with you! Last week, I was a guest blogger on The Jenny Evolution where I shared my Picnic Themed Activities for Tots & Preschoolers. If you haven't seen the post yet, be sure to stop by and give it some love. Sunshine has adored this unit and looked forward to it every day!
Welcome to the Learn & Play Link Up!
Here are this week's features! All have to do with summer learning and fun!
Softening the Summer Schedule from The End in Mind
Homemade Bouncing Bubbles Recipe from A Little Pinch of Perfect
Frozen Glitter Ice Paint for Kids from Mini Monets and Mommies
Summer School! 5 Activities to Get Your Preschooler Ready for School from The End in Mind
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured