There's just something about summer art projects that takes me back to when I was a little girl. Whether it be decorating rocks, weaving, making picture frames or watching relatives create amazing canned jams, fruits and vegetables (which I still have no clue how to do on my own). Just the sight of the activity features this week is as comforting as homemade macaroni and cheese. I hope you're able to take the time this summer to enjoy life's simple pleasures. Be sure to try out one of these feature projects!
Nature Number Art Challenge from Mosswood Connections
Gifts Kids Can Make: An Aluminum Foil Picture Frame from Planet Smarty Pants
Fork Weaving: A Quick Craft When You Need It from Hands On As We Grow
Recovering a Lost Art from The End In Mind
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured