Welcome to this week's Learn & Play Link Up!
This week I'm featuring some fabulous ways to keep the learning going during the summer whether homeschooling or not. I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one my selected features, and hope you do the same.
Summer Learning with Lapbooks from Year Round Schooling
Yes, We Homeschool All Summer from Clark & Luci Learn
Outdoor Learning Activities with Free Printables from Montessori Nature
Fun Trampoline Games for Learning Letters from Hands On: As We Grow
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured